Saturday, June 30, 2012

Welcome to Juls Kinder Teach Zone

WELCOME FRIENDS!!!

This will be the blog spot for Juls KinderTeach. Here I will post new and creative lessons and activities you can use in your classroom or at home with your Kinders! 

I have been teaching Kindergarten for 10 years and it is such an EXCITING place to be!! They come in to your classroom as little ones that need you all the time and they leave you as these independent readers and writers! So EXCITING!!!

One of the challenges I have found over the years is finding age appropriate standards based activities that meet the needs of my students. Therefore, most of the time I ended up creating my own activities! Its only been in the past 5months that I decided to start "Sharing" my work with teachers everywhere through Teachers Pay Teachers! I have decided to start this blog to as a way to share and communicate with Kindergarten teachers around the Globe!!  I am VERY excited about my new journey outside the classroom!!

Until Next Time,
Julie
To Teach Is To Touch The Life Of A Child FOREVER!!!

Check out JulsKinderTeach Store



No comments:

Post a Comment