Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello Everyone!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Well things have been crazy with the BACK to SCHOOL rush!!! I hope everyone who has not started back yet is getting ready for a FUN new year ahead!!! In spirit of that I have been working on creating Fun & Exciting Theme Based Center Signs that you can use for your classroom!! I will be using them in my classroom!  I hope you find them useful ... you will find them on my teachers pay teachers site!   See some of the samples listed below and then click on my TEACHER CENTRAL tab above and link to the specific theme link. I will continue to add more...:)))  Love, Julie:)


Get Crazy With FROGS .... FROG THEMED CENTER LABELING SYSTEM!! Sample Signs:
Each Kit Contains 22 Center Chart Signs and also A BLANK Card so you could add your own center! Click on Teacher CENTRAL to link to the Items!



1 comment:

  1. I love the frog center labels. I have TONS of frog stuff in my room. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete